Saturday 25 June 2022

Super cute tooth fairy pillow

 Our granddaughter just lost her tooth but had nowhere to put it out for the tooth fairy. So just used the old glass of water. Her mum had not heard of a tooth fairy pillow. I had to make one for her. They are a bit addictive. I thought I may as well use the whole piece of felt I had while I had everything out. I ended up making 7 in the one day. As I said SUPER EASY. The girls at work absolutely loved them. They were a winner and now all gone.

The yellow marks will come out soon. They are just there to mark where the eyes and mouth go.

All done and waiting for their eyes.


Oh they look so cute. The tooth gets put in the mouth pocket.


If you want to make one go to the tutorial




12 comments:

kiwikid said...

They look amazing Jo, I am not surprised they all went quickly.

Karen's Korner said...

Super cute. Love the pirate one.

dq said...

Oh my. HOw cute they are!! The little skirts add so much too!

jude's page said...

They look fantastic, not surprised they are all taken

loulee said...

That pirate is cute.

Maria said...

Great job… nice to see you made one for a boy too!

KaHolly said...

They ARE super cute! Smart to make a bunch of them!

Janice said...

What a sweet project

QuiltGranma said...

Some how I think those would be great at a dental office for good little kids to hug. I cannot tell the size from the pictures.

Karen S said...

These are such a fun idea. Lovely to see them all lined up together.

cityquilter grace said...

those are soo darn cute!

Christine M said...

How cute!