Saturday 4 June 2022

Tea bags, tea bags and more tea bags strings.

  I received some happy mail this week. It must be tea bag string week. Thanks everyone for your help. I probably use about 6 or 7 tea bags a week so it is slow going for me but with others collecting and mailing them to me I have some knitting to do.

Thanks Susan


Jindi


From my niece Jacqueline


Murray, my brothers neighbour.

Look at all the different colours. This scarf will be lovely. Now I’d better get knitting and I know someone who would love to wear one of these scarves. It will be a Xmas gift for a special lady.


9 comments:

jude's page said...

I admire your tenacity and patience to kit those strings, especially as you have to join them first!

Janice said...

That’s a lot of knots to tie, before you can get knitting. It will look great.

Chookyblue...... said...

I have a few not many but I will send some soon........

loulee said...

Tht's a lot of strings, and a lot of knots.

Linda said...

I can’t believe how much patience you have to use these teabag strings! Glad that people are sending you so many.

kiwikid said...

You have had great supplies arrive Jo. Will look great knitted up together.

Denice Barker said...

You know how I feel about this project!
In the end it's going to be an amazing accomplishment and a testimony to patience

dq said...

YOur tea bag scarf still amazes me.

Janet O. said...

This is incredible! Your patience amazes me!!