Wednesday 4 January 2023

Storm at Sea Sew-a-Long

 So I have pulled all my blues and started to cut the sizes required for them to be put through on Saturday. It is a slow job but I will get there.

Here is my plan

Starting with the outside border colours


It’s a slow start

The pile is going down

There is still more to cut.

The trimmings to be thrown out

And I am linking up with Angela for scrap happy Saturday with my scrappy blues

https://superscrappy.blogspot.com/2023/01/back-to-normal.html

14 comments:

Janice said...

There sure is a lot of work in that design. You are looking very organised, which will be essential.

kiwikid said...

Once all the cutting is done you will fly through making the blocks Jo, well worth the effort.

Jenny said...

That looks fairly complicated, just as well you have a plan to work off. This is going to be spectacular.

Ondrea said...

Wow! You are certainly organised and the selection of blues are lovely. I am looking forward to seeing your progress.

Dorian said...

Oh I like that design Jo! That's going to make a great quilt.

Maria said...

You'er always so well organised Jo.
Will enjoy watching your progress with Storm at Sea,

Denice Barker said...

I can’t wait to watch this one come together!!!

loulee said...

Beautiful blues, and all very organised.

Lin said...

That looks very organised - lovely blues. xx

jude's page said...

I love your plan Jo, and also looking forward to seeing your progress. All the cutting will be worthwhile though.

Karen's Korner said...

You are off to a good start.

Susan said...

It is looking very organised...happy sewing

Karen S said...

I am very impressed with your organising. The blues look lovely.

Linda said...

That looks really complicated and time consuming. Your organisational skills are coming to the fore!