Friday 24 March 2023

My shopping and winnings from Judy

 We did have a great time and here are my lucky dip winnings. We were told that none of our gifts were to stay at hers and they must leave the building and go home with us. 

This was my haul. An assorted pack of 32 strips 1/2 wof @ 2.5”


Next up was 2 metres of this pretty blue fabric


Here is a pretty coordinating pack of 3 fabrics.


Look at all these fun goodies.
2 dvd’s, a pack of eyelet-lace, cake of soap and a sewing pattern.


And I bought enough of this pink fabric for my binding . It is the same fabric as in the centre squares of my kit quilt.


And here a some lovely fabrics we need for a few swaps.


I just had to buy this beautiful 21 fat quarter pack.


Once again. Thank you Judy.



10 comments:

kiwikid said...

Fantastic selection of fabrics Jo.

jude's page said...

You are welcome back anytime Jo.

loulee said...

Great collection of goodies.

Janet O. said...

My goodness, you made a haul!

Karen's Korner said...

Those goodies will keep you busy for a while. Enjoy.

Susan said...

What a great collection of "Stuff"!

Cheryll said...

Nice haul of lovely looking items...xox

Ondrea said...

Woohooo! You can start a shop lol.

Janice said...

That’s not a bad haul. I do like the fat quarter bundle you bought.

Chookyblue...... said...

great haul........don't think you got the really bad dummy prizes......lol but some good ones there also.......