Wednesday 5 April 2023

My birthday & anniversary gifts

 My daughter gave us a beautiful clock for our anniversary. This is now on the wall.

Then I got a lovely macrame hanger made by her friend with a lovely cactus plant garden for my birthday. We had a special place for this as the hook was already in the main bathroom.

Next up, I am in a fat 1/4 swap with my quilt group. My choice was white tone on tones. I have received 8 so far and they are all different.

Look at the way one was gift wrapped.

And by the same person I received a beautifully hand made stitched card.



10 comments:

jude's page said...

Lovely gifts Jo, is that card hand stitched or machine?? I have been cutting White tone on tones tonight!!

Jenny said...

Such a gorgeous clock for your special anniversary. A fat Quarter birthday swap sounds a great idea.

loulee said...

Lovely gifts. That box is beautiful, I'm sure you will find a way to re use it.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Beautiful gifts from your friends and family.
That wrapping is next level!

Vireya said...

Lots of lovely gifts!

Susan said...

Gorgeous clock - and how clever is the box & card for the fabric.

Janice said...

Beautiful gifts.

Chookyblue...... said...

some people are very creative......

kiwikid said...

Beautiful gifts Jo, your friend is very creative.

Karen's Korner said...

Very special gifts.