Thursday 18 July 2024

June 21 & 28th Farmers Wife blocks.

 Chooky called a quick zoom session the other Sunday so I sat and tried to print my next blocks. The printer was playing up and wouldn’t pick up the paper. It nearly ended up in the bin. BUT I got my printer to work so while we were talking I printed out all of the remaining patterns. Tonight I have just finished sewing up the last blocks of June.

Block 3

Block 99

Block 45

Block 52


Now to get started on the July blocks.

These are only 6” blocks. Some take hours to make and others only a north amount of time.

This quilt has 115 blocks in it so I’ll be working on it for a while.

4 comments:

Denice Barker said...

Oh, oh! I LOVE gingham so that first block!!!

loulee said...

You are making good progress.
Printers! Ugh!

jude's page said...

Well done Jo, sometimes technology gives us a few challenges.

dq said...

I am sorry to hear about your printer troubles. Those kinds of things are frustrating for sure. Your blocks look so pretty!