Friday 18 July 2014

Snowing , the postie & FNSI

Well, yesterday was so cold, I spent the day with my daughter.
We had a lot of laughs.
Then it was so trying to snow. Light sleet fell.
This photo isn't as good as the real thing but was exciting for us.

Then the postie arrived.
I received my parcel from an elf
My XMAS IN JULY package.
Look HERE to see what it is about.
How am I going to let it sit there until the 25th.  Mmmmm
Thankyou elf.


There was also my parcel from my Paper Piece swap partner over at Sue's group
My Hunters Star 12" block in green & white from Kerry. Thankyou.
Have a look at Quilters Cache for heaps of free quilt block patterns.

Just getting set up for today & tonight and linking up with SUGARLANE QUILTS and enjoying the Friday Night Sew In with Wendy & anyone else who wants to join in


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo ,sounds like the perfect day spent with your daughter,how exciting your parcels look very tempting and that block is lovely,hope you enjoy your day Jo.xx

elliek said...

Love the green fabric in your block. What a great day and we got hail down here, not as exciting as snow though.