Yes, I have joined in. I also ask you to join in too.
Have a look at Chez's bog
She does the most amazing swaps and link ups. I have met so many beautiful ladies through this blog and also the swaps Cheryll organises. It is great to join in in so many different swaps throughout the year. I consistently donate baby quilts to forward on to the hospital but Cheryll does much more.
She joins quilters together in many ways.
Last years SANTA sack swap was my first. My partner was Mel from Adelaide. I am actually going to met her in person next week. I am taking a trip to Adelaide and have organised to meet up.
So, thankyou Chez.....
These swaps create friendships and motivation to get quilting.
Let's have fun...
MAKE THE 7 STEP PLEDGE
I JO will try my utmost...
· To always swap on time.
· To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.
· To be considerate and thoughtful when choosing a gift.
· To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.
· To communicate when it’s required.
· To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.
· To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.
This I sewomly pledge....