Wednesday 11 March 2015

QUILTS IN THE GARDEN with Deana

Here are the blocks I have done so far for my blocks in the 
I have been doing these blocks every month. If you sign up and make a block this month you get next months block free. We have been making blocks for a few months now. 
This month is Quilters in the garden.
Here are the blocks I have made. Some are to swap some are to keep. 


I am not stitching the clothes lines to Hang the quilts on because when they are joined with other blocks they may not match. Instead I will make a twisted cord to use for the line and the lucky winner can place it in the correct spot. There will be some clothes pegs sent too.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea,xx

elliek said...

Lovely blocks and like the idea of the cord. Clever thinking.

Cheryll said...

OOooH very nice. Someone will be HaPPy too... xox

Kate said...

Very fun blocks!

dq said...

You have done a wonderful job again, Jo. I think this row is one of my favorites! I think it would make a lovely border too.

kiwikid said...

Lovely Jo. These are great blocks.

Anonymous said...

Your blocks look great Jo.

Terry said...

Your little quilts are so cute! :0)