I didn't do the required amount of blocks that Deana has done for her row by row quilt..
I have trimmed and played, measured and added.... This is the results so far......
The top section
The middle section waiting on my last block to come in the mail
The bottom section.
Look at all those beautiful quilts that are hanging.
See where I have filled some spaces with the bonus half square triangles. They were used to make it all up to size. Now I have to add a one inch strip all the way around and my border blocks hopefully will fit. I'm not sure yet. It still has to be laid out.
I am happy with it so far especially because I have put them together so soon.
Well, my last block has arrived from Denise.....
So I have trimmed it to fit in the middle row..
And here it is... The top is together. I only have to get the borders sewn on...