Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Thimble swap and gifts....

I received my THIMBLE in the mail from Sheryll from SPAIN.
SHERYLL sent me a lovely gift box filled with goodies..
What's in the box??????
A great stack of 2 1/2" squares cut from her stash of beautiful fabrics. These I will use in my bow tie quilt. Then there was a tiny Hexies purse. I think they are about a half inch size. Great to store my thimble I use to sew with. A beautiful stitched pin cushion/scissor keep. A button storage tin.. Some stitching thread in colours I will use for a Xmas project. A cute magnet to go on my workroom wall with my others that I have collected when on holidays...
And of course... MY GORGEOUS THIMBLE.... From GIJON, Spain.

 A great selection of goodies

 And of course the THIMBLE.


Look at my magnets .. They are starting to multiply





I did this swap with.
http://wisdomwithneedleandthread.blogspot.com.au


Another special gift was sent to me in the post. It was from KRIS for a OPAM win.. It is a lovely Dilly bag and Journal cover pattern, a cute fat quarter and some DMC threads. Very useful.
Just what I need to make too...
http://tagalongteddies.blogspot.com.au


11 comments:

  1. How lovely to have your swap partner from Spain. Sheryll sent you some lovely gifts. Lovely prize from Kris too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely swap pressie and a win too, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo what a gorgeous box of goodies all the way from Spain. Nice that you had a win from Kris. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous gifts and beautiful thimble Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely goodies!! Very impressive magnets collection, I can see Paris, Wales & London!! Have you been to visit all these lovely places??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo, So pleased you liked the thimble etc. This week I received the lovely one you sent me and I shall do a post showing it next week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have officially pronounced you the "Queen of Swaps". Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOhH nice swap gifts indeed! Love your Thimble... xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo ,wow what a lovely swap parcel,the thimble is great,enjoy your goodies my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful swap parcel Jo, lovely thimble and goodies! Well done on winning that wonderful prize.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to have a read and leave me a message.
Have a great day