Friday 22 May 2015

OPAM or maybe a few more

I have made a few little items that I might be selling at a stall, some will be given to the trade table and some are gifts....
Here is another thread holder. It is a great size for the Cottage Craft threads. It holds 24.. Just using up more of my crumbs...




A friend has given me 10 zips to put towards making items for the trade table. I made this zipper pouch but I have to learn a better way to sew the ends. I had a bit of trouble. The little zipper purse doesn't take long to make. I do see most of it by hand though. I find it so much easier.
Lastly was a journal cover...

Over at Angela's the month of May is GREEN but April was PURPLE.
I didn't really get much done in these colours but every little bit helps.

4 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Love love love the thread holder
Other things are pretty cool as well

Linda said...

You have been busy making more lovely items. Love the rounded purse.

Kate said...

That bright thread holder turned out beautifully! All those projects are a great way to use up scraps.

elliek said...

Love the thread holder. You are just too clever! Great to see all your other things in the flesh.