Saturday 21 April 2018

Blurry photos


I've been having trouble lately with my photos being hazy/blurry.
I though it was the lighting, sun or window glare or I just didn't know why.

Anyway, I have worked it out.
I feel very silly about it but is all fixed now.
This is much better....

A funny story......

My iPad case was falling apart so off shopping to buy a new one.
I use my iPad every day and take it with me everywhere. It needs protection.
I chose a great strong cover and home I went. On goes the new case..
...Can you see where I'm going with this...
I start taking my photos and they are now blurry. I clean the lens and no change..
Weeks of being frustrated I try cleaning the lens again but this time I take it out of the case.

LIGHT BULB MOMENT..
Guess what I found out.
THERE IS A CLEAR PROTECTIVE PLASTIC SHEET OVER THE CASE ON THE SIDE OF THE LENS.
It was rough, sticky and crinkled. All this was covering the lens.
Peel it off, throw it away and now I have clear photos.
YIPPEE FOR ME.
Something so simple was so frustrating.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Like one of those before and after photos. Glad you spotted what the problem was.

PaulaB quilts said...

That's why our brains have a light bulb.

jacaranda said...

AAHHH...had better check mine....

Vireya said...

Amazing how much better the "after" photo looks!

kiwikid said...

I am glad you sorted the problem!! That would be frustrating for you. Great clear blocks now though.

cocoya said...

Good to hear you are happy with how your quilt is progressing. Well done.

ไพ่ออนไลน์