Friday 27 April 2018

LITTLE LETTERS ABC

Another day of sewing ABCs.
I have them up on my design wall. A lot of good that did me!
I sewed the wrong borders on letters N & Z. I cannot be bothered redoing them so they are staying swapped around into their new position. Even though I now have 3 red ones together... I don't mind.





Another member of our local group has made a quilt too. Here is the finished comfy quilt. Well done Margaret.

To get the pattern for this great quilt have a look at Sheryl bog...

Thanks Sheryl for a fun kids quilt pattern.

6 comments:

kiwikid said...

Still looks great Jo, doesn't matter the reds are together. Margaret did a great job with her quilt.

Vireya said...

Your alphabet quilt looks fantastic! It is so tempting to start one, but I must finish a few before I start another project.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

You know I'm a fan of your ABC quilts......looking good!

Linda said...

The quilt is coming along very nicely.

Maria said...

Your ABC quilt looks great and I wouldn't of noticed the three red letters if you hadn't said....

cocoya said...

A beautiful sight! Once I saw a full triple, wow! May it bring you happiness, Jo.
เกมส์สล็อต