Monday 28 May 2018

Aussie Heroes sewing

Here is my pretty quilt ready for an Aussie Hero.
http://dreamworthyquilts.blogspot.com.au
The design is one of Deana's of Dreamworthy quilts.
It was a fun QAL. I didn't do all the blocks as I only wanted a 42" wide quilt to suit the rules of an Aussie Her quilt.
I added the Australian Flags made into quilts hanging on the line.
Hope the recipient likes it.


Here is the laundry bag for my last recipient.
The request was for flowers, purple & an Australian flag.
Well, I didn't add the flag to this bag but it is on the quilt.


5 comments:

Vireya said...

Cute quilt!

Maria said...

Such a lovely quilt and laundry bag. I am sure the recipient will love it.

Mari said...

This is darling! I'm sure she will love it!

Helen said...

Lovely quilt and laundry bag.

vaiybora said...

Very nice post really ! I apperciate your blog Thanks for sharing,keep sharing more blogs.

ดูหนัง