Saturday 27 April 2019

Family Visits and a memory & no internet, then internet, then none. NOW ITS WORKING.


Oh my, why are we so addicted to having the internet.
Ours has not worked properly since 11th Feb...
Telstra couldn't get it to work so we thought we would try NBN. Silly us.
One month later we finally get connected to NBN for 6 days then nothing. It's cut off for reasons of an error with our order. Then they couldn't find the order. After 3 weeks of being told there is an error then there is no order again and again and again.... We cancelled the non existent order and tried to close our account. Another week later it still wasn't closed as there was an outstanding error and a complaint on or order which they said we didn't have. Finally we got disconnected.
We signed up with OPTUS and it started over again. There was an error...
OH NO! I'm going mad. It was so frustrating. Eventually, after lots of shop visits, phone calls and complaints. 2 weeks later and we have NBN.
I have now got a new yahoo email address and it seeems when I leave a comment in a post it is not being sent through. Please now I am reading your blogs as usual and I do not know how to fix it.
SO, HERE I AM.....

(Luckily I had a lot of posts pre done. Now to catch up with the photos of the few bits of sewing)

It has been over ..... since I last sewed and blogged..... (sounds like a confession). I have had my family visit for a week. My brother for a few days, busy at work. A weekend sewing workshop. (More of that progress later) Gardening has happened. And a lot of catch up resting too.

Here is my family at the rowing club for lunch.
It was an overcast day but as you can see no jumper needed.
Enjoying a lovely Autumn day.




Getting a cuddle and spending time with my grandsons was lovely.
Enjoying the view of the Murray River with the paddle steamers in the background.
You can also see the bridge in the distance. This bridge takes you from Victoria over the border into NSW.



It would have been my sons 25th birthday.
So we did what has become a yearly ritual.
We send green balloons up to him while saying happy birthday.


LOVE YOU ALL AND WE ALL MISS YOU.

4 comments:

PaulaB quilts said...

Isn’t technology wonderful NOT. But visiting with family is the best thing of all. The boys seem to be growing fast. I bet their feet are growing faster! I wish I could be there to send up the green balloons with you. I didn’t know that his birthday was so close to my son’s, May 3. So think green balloon thoughts for me that day.

Maria said...

Hugs....

kiwikid said...

My goodness Jo such a frustrating time for you with the internet!! Never easy for you when your sons birthday comes around, thinking of you. xx

Vireya said...

Nice to see you back on the internet after all that frustration!

The green balloons are a lovely ritual.