Monday 1 April 2019

The last weekend of March and GREENS.

TINY TUESDAY BLOCKS.

I'm loving my owl block with his giggly odd eyes.
https://theobjectsofdesign.blogspot.com/2019/03/tiny-tuesday-owl-tutorial.html
We were supposed to do a wonky log cabin block but I first made a crazy patch.
Oops... 2 scrappy blocks made.



Here are all my QAYG blocks up on my wall.
I still have the umbrella block to do.

Go on over to see some more great work over at 

My daughter and family are visiting here for the week.
Not much time for blog reading or sewing.

6 comments:

Crystal_235 said...

Love all your blocks, especially the owl. I haven't started yet.

Linda said...

The owl block is very cute.

Anthea said...

Hi Jo... wow I love your green blocks... the owl is absolutely adorable (even his wobbly eyes!) and I love the crazy patchwork too, great work x

jacaranda said...

Love your owl block, especially his googly eyes. He has character.

dq said...

That is a super cute little owl as well as other green blocks.

Jo said...

Love the owls goggly eyes