Sunday 11 October 2020

A LOVELY SURPRISE FROM MY DAUGHTER

My daughter has been trying to move up here for the last few months. She can't travel due to COVID and is relying on my opinion when veiwing a property to rent. You need to act fast as houses are taken within a day or two of listing. She has applied for a few but no luck yet. We are waiting to hear back from 3 at the moment. When she has a signed lease she can travel without any troouble. She is missing us so sent these "luv you' & "thank you" flowers
They are lovely and it was a complete surprise. We love and miss the whole family so can't wait for them to be living nearby. Hopefully I have sorted the issue with the comments not being emailed to me....

12 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

These blooms are just so beautiful. Fingers crossed your girl is home very soon with a place to stay. I miss travel and honestly cannot wait until we can move around again.

Jenny said...

Such a beautiful bunch of flowers, how thoughtful. Do hope the renting issue is fixed soon for your daughter.

Chookyblue...... said...

What a lovely surprise.......i hope she finds something soon.....
I turned comment moderation on for all comments. Did you work something else out?

Vireya said...

Lovely irises. I hope she will be the successful renter soon!

jude's page said...

Those flowers say such a lot, beautiful.

Pamela Arbour said...

The flowers are beautiful. I know how important it is to have your family near.

jacaranda said...

A beautiful surprise, not long and they will be with you.

Gail said...

Lucky you! The blossoms are gorgeous! It will be nice for both of you when she is living closer.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful flowers Jo,hopefully the family will be closer to you soon.

Maria said...

What a lovely surprise! Hope they get a house soon....

Denise :) said...

What a lovely bouquet and surprise!! I hope she's able to get there soon!

dq said...

I hope you have solved the comment issue as well. What did you do?

The flowers are so beautiful and so thoughtful! That would have completely made my day.