Tuesday 13 October 2020

HARLEY QUILT DONATION

My hubby wanted a Harley quilt made for a donation for his HOG motorcycle group. So i started cutting up a t-shirt of his. Putting it up on the wall. Had a motorbike picture enlarged. A few other details sorted. Planned away and now I have something to get sewn and finished.... I have traced and cut the design out. It is now ready to be placed on the background.
I have decided on a few components so I will leave them up on the wall for a while to make sure I am happy.
Yes, I am happy... Now to sew all the blanket stitch before assembly of blocks.
I have to have it finished by 9th November 2020 for their AGM

8 comments:

Gail said...

Woo, that amazing! It's a lucky person that ends up with this quilt.

Jenny said...

That is going to be a stunning quilt!

kiwikid said...

Gorgeous quilt Jo, someone is going to love this.

Cheryll said...

That is ThE perfect quilt design for your hubby's "gang"... xox

jude's page said...

You are doing a great job, I am sure it will be treasured.

Maria said...

Great design for hubby Harley quilt to donate..

dq said...

I think that it is super sweet that he would want you to use your talents to give to his motorcycle group!

I too like to lay things out and study them for a bit before deciding on the best progress to take.

Flickenstichlerin said...

and the Harley is done, so good to see the progress at the zom party and chatting with you. Love your bookshelf quilt top.