Wednesday 21 October 2020

ZOOM STITCHING

Well what a weekend it has been. I joined in with Chookyblue and so many other bloggers again for a ZOOM day of stitching... 6 am - 10 pm... So much talking & stitching was achieved....
I started out with this plan.
Spent the day machine blanket stitching. If it wasn't for talking and sewing with bloggers I would not have got very far.
It is a very boring job for me so a little bit of company helped. I managed to get it all sewn and even changed the design a bit.
I moved the 2020 patch onto an orange background so it can be seen better and have to attach the pin onto the tank of the bike. It is now ready for basting. Next weekend I hope to have it quilted ready for their AGM.

10 comments:

jude's page said...

Something about a deadline to keep us going sometime. Looking forward to seeing the finish!

jacaranda said...

Isn’t zoom amazing, I attend a zoom meeting each week.

Pamela Arbour said...

You did a great job on that. It sounds like Zoom might become part of our future. I am glad that you all enjoyed the day. I am sure it was fun to see what others were working on.

Jenny said...

Your Harley D quiltis looking great!

Gail said...

The Quilt looks amazing! I'm sure it will be cherished. I Love the Zoom chats-being able to see and hear all the ladies is just so much fun!

kiwikid said...

Deadlines are wonderful things for getting progress aren't they! Your quilt top looks fantastic, you got heaps done during the zoom meeting, it was great to see you again Jo.

marina said...

looks fantastic Jo!

Chookyblue...... said...

Was wonderful to have you join in with us..... And you got heaps done.... It was a long but great day with everyone.... So motivating

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

So lovely to "meet" you on zoom! You really got a lot done! I agree, it is so helpful to sit and talk with others while doing something "boring"! xx

Janice said...

Great progress. Sorry I missed you, as I was only there early in the morning.