Saturday 20 August 2022

My sewing space is a mess

I didn’t realise this was going to post live. I have been extremely busy and hadn’t got back to adding the text or editing this. So a quick edit it will be.  
As you know my hubby has been away. I cleaned up for some friends to come over to sew with me. It then became a huge mess again. Why does it get messy so quickly?

Anyway…….. Clean up, make a mess, clean up and make a mess again.


I spread out into the kitchen and dining room.


Now I can actually see my table

But not any more. Well it was like this for a short while but it is now back to normal with stuff everywhere.

I do have to get back to my flower border of my round robin.

11 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Way to go Jo....

loulee said...

Show off. LOL

Vireya said...

Oh boy, do I need to do this! But in reality, I would need another whole room to put everything in.

kiwikid said...

Well done Jo, the clean up was well worth it.

Maria said...

I can relate to your post !
Enjoy your ME time.

jude's page said...

I know exactly what a mess is, I have a saying pinned up in my room which says.... Creative people don't have a mess, they have ideas lying around everywhere! Well that's my story anyway, but Raylene says to tell you that the fairy is on her way!!

Mari said...

The mess looked pretty normal to me! If you're anything like me, the creative mess will be back really soon!

Karen's Korner said...

I know where everything is when the room is in "creative mode" but cannot find a thing when tidy!!!!!!!!

Janice said...

I know what you mean. It means that you have been playing in your favourite place. Imagine how sterile it would be if it was always tidy. Mind you, it is nice to have it all tidy once in a while. Enjoy playing in there again.

Susan said...

Brave lady going public!!
What is that they say?? Something like a mess is a sign of a creative mind

Karen S said...

Any mess like that just shows how busy and creative you have been. Who wants to stop in the middle of being creative, just to clean up?