Thursday 4 August 2022

2Charity quilts are finished

  I made these quilts a while back. They are the size for AUSSIE HERO’S and are completed. 

I found 4 fat 1/4s in the red, white & blues. Sewed them together and cut the strips using my new stripology ruler. 

This was really easy to use and my strips were cut in no time. All joined in to one length and ironed in half. 

Got them all ironed

Rolled them up and started to sew.

The bindings are being attached 

This is one side of both of them..

But the reverse sides are different.

This one can be used either side.

Now I just need to wait for a suitable recipient.

11 comments:

kiwikid said...

Two great quilts Jo, well done.

Dorian said...

Very nice Jo, great job. I know they will be well loved.

loulee said...

Two great patriotic finishes.

Jenny said...

Ah, I see it now, you were using those fat quarters for the bindings. Two wonderful finishes, give yourself a pat on the back!

Karen's Korner said...

That looks an interesting ruler. Two great finishes.

Maria said...

Two great finishes.

Karen S said...

They look great. Lovely combinations.

jude's page said...

That fabric makes a fantastic binding, well done.

Janice said...

They turned out so well. I’m sure a recipient will be found soon.

Susan said...

Excellent work - I'm sure they will be well received.

Chookyblue...... said...

Well done with the quilts...... I'm sure they will meet a request soon......