Friday 12 May 2023

Knitting more Bunny Snuggles - updated

 Oh here it is. I hadn’t got any further than the title. 

So I love making little gifts for babies. I came across this great pattern for knitting Snuggle Bunnies.


I started making them one day on zoom the other week and I just kept knitting. I can get one done of an evening. All I need to do is to sew them up and put on their little faces.


This is one I made from a different yarn. I am happy with it so I’ll make some more.


 I have tried some different yarns but this is my favourite. It is so soft.


I have this yarn I am going to use up. This is what I used to make face washers out of.
Chenille. They still come out soft but a bit thicker.


I pick up yarn when it is on sale. The last 2 balls I got from the op shop. Brand new and only $1.00 each.
I get 2 bunnies out of the chenille and only 1 from the giggles.

You can get the pattern from here…. https://www.lionbrand.com/products/knitting-pattern-bunny-blanket-buddy-1

https://cdn.accentuate.io/4679616692317/12378270040157/l70259a-v1590098765793.pdf

8 comments:

loulee said...

Well that's good. Want to share an image? Oh! Did you find the missing knitting needle?

Jenny said...

I think those bunnies have hopped right down into their burrows.

loulee said...

Now I see what you're knitting. They are cute.

Janet O. said...

Those are so adorable, Jo.

Karen's Korner said...

Very sweet.

Jenny said...

Pretty little bunnies, they make such nice little gifts for babies.

Susan said...

Very cute bunnies... I find knitting & crocheting great for when I'm too tired to concentrate on hand sewing - and all for a good cause.
I often pick up yarns in Op Shops too.

Raewyn said...

The bunnies are too cute Jo, the chenile yarn will be so snuggly for the wee ones. Thank you for the pattern links!