Thursday 18 September 2014

AUSSIE HERO QUILTS and LAUNDRY BAGS

What's in the mail.

These are the Laundry Bags that I sent off to the HEROS.
This is the TMNT quilt I have made and laundry bag to go with it that is now on its way.





I have had fun making this POOL TABLE quilt and a laundry bag. They are also on their way.

A laundry bag that will hopefully be well used.

My friend Rhonda made and sent this one off...
The request was blue & likes diving. 
I'm sure they will be happy with this.


And now for the label that is on the back.


Have a look at this site http://aussieheroquilts.blogspot.com.au and read more about it.
Join in and help if you can.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo ,awesome work there my friend and a very generous thing to do i am sure the service men will love them.xx

elliek said...

I still think you don't sleep! Great quilts and such love sent to people keeping us safe.

Kaisievic said...

What a wonderful thing for you to do.

Cheryll said...

You are a wonderfully generous lady Jo. Great work too... :)

dq said...

You are sewing up a storm girl! Looks like you are hitting the sewing room daily.

kiwikid said...

Fantastic job Jo, I am sure all the quilts and laundry bags will be loved!

Val's Quilting Studio said...

I LOVE the laundry bag idea!!! Easy to ship but definitely will be used and add a smile to their day!!! Thanks for sharing under our Veteran's Day Theme at Tuesday Archives Jo!!

BizarreQuilter said...

oh! so clever Jo! Well done. Love your support for issues that touch the heart. <3

Sue Niven said...

Simply stunning!