Friday, 5 September 2014

Play day

I have had a good day playing with a block I had to do. 
It is a Halloween swap, mug rug swap, gift swap and another present. I have doubled up because the dates have allowed it. It all fits in which is good....
I don't do Halloween but I have had fun with these...
What do you all think?
Good enough for a gift?????

I also finished sewing up my youngest grandsons jumper.


Then I did a little sewing down binding finishing off some mug rugs. 
These little beauties are for a friend organising "PINK STUMPS DAY". A fundraiser day for breast cancer held at her cricket club next year... So far we have made about 170.


And to finish off the night watching tv I have finished a cute cotton dishcloth for a friend.


I am linking up FNWF and stitching away.
Go and have a look at what everyone is doing  here with CHERYLL

13 comments:

  1. Hi Jo they are so cute and definitely good for a swap,and boy you knit as well ,love your GS's jumper,well done my friend on your awesome work.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Halloween swap _they certainly are good enough!! Love the pink mug rugs too - the knitted jumper is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finishes Jo. I love your pumpkins. How clever are those mug rugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pumpkin mug rugs and the bras are hilarious. Great goodies for a great cause xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your halloween sewing,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pumpkins and black cats! Those are perfect for Halloween. The mug rugs are such fun, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy Friday! I love your pumpkins and black cats, they'll make a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a productive day you had Jo. I love your Halloween block and the placemats too. Have a great week. Cheers, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous projects; you certainly had a productive time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love your pumpkins! And the breast cancer mats are must wonderful. Wow did you get a lot finished.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes...your pumpkins are adorable along it the knits, but those booby mats are awesome!! ya gave me a good chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You were productive. I think the Halloween mug rugs are just the greatest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to have a read and leave me a message.
Have a great day