Friday 5 September 2014

Play day

I have had a good day playing with a block I had to do. 
It is a Halloween swap, mug rug swap, gift swap and another present. I have doubled up because the dates have allowed it. It all fits in which is good....
I don't do Halloween but I have had fun with these...
What do you all think?
Good enough for a gift?????

I also finished sewing up my youngest grandsons jumper.


Then I did a little sewing down binding finishing off some mug rugs. 
These little beauties are for a friend organising "PINK STUMPS DAY". A fundraiser day for breast cancer held at her cricket club next year... So far we have made about 170.


And to finish off the night watching tv I have finished a cute cotton dishcloth for a friend.


I am linking up FNWF and stitching away.
Go and have a look at what everyone is doing  here with CHERYLL

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo they are so cute and definitely good for a swap,and boy you knit as well ,love your GS's jumper,well done my friend on your awesome work.xx

kiwikid said...

Love your Halloween swap _they certainly are good enough!! Love the pink mug rugs too - the knitted jumper is great too.

Christine M said...

Lovely finishes Jo. I love your pumpkins. How clever are those mug rugs!

Gina said...

Love the pumpkin mug rugs and the bras are hilarious. Great goodies for a great cause xx

Leanne said...

I love your halloween sewing,

Kate said...

Love your pumpkins and black cats! Those are perfect for Halloween. The mug rugs are such fun, they look great.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Ha ha love the bra mug rugs...

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Busy Friday! I love your pumpkins and black cats, they'll make a wonderful gift.

Outback Craftaholic said...

What a productive day you had Jo. I love your Halloween block and the placemats too. Have a great week. Cheers, Tracy

Maria said...

Gorgeous projects; you certainly had a productive time :-)

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh I love your pumpkins! And the breast cancer mats are must wonderful. Wow did you get a lot finished.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Yes...your pumpkins are adorable along it the knits, but those booby mats are awesome!! ya gave me a good chuckle!

Nancy said...

You were productive. I think the Halloween mug rugs are just the greatest.