Tuesday 13 March 2018

Happy Birthday to me..



I have just had the most awesome week.
We celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary as well as my birthday.
We had a few nights out for dinner.
But....
This was a lovely relaxed easy meal.
We both enjoy sitting back with a platter.
No fuss but lovely.


I got a special delivery at work.
IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY.
I was so surprised. 
My daughter went out of her way and organised this gift.
Some gorgeous flowers.

Love these chocolates.

To top it off with this beautiful balloon.
Balloons have a heartfelt meaning to us and to have this is very touching.

Thank you to my daughter, son in law and beautiful grandsons.
I love you all.

12 comments:

Julierose said...

How wonderful....Enjoy (yum, chocs!!) hugs, Julierose

dq said...

Well I hope your birthday was absolutely fabulous all day long! It is still the 13th here but I don't know if it still is in Australia. Your children sound wonderful!

Mari said...

Happy birthday! And happy anniversary! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Sheryl said...

Happy birthday and anniversary Jo, what an exciting week, especially to receive a surprise while at work. lovely thoughtful gifts from your daughter. Hope you continue to enjoy this week.

jacaranda said...

Happy Birthday and Anniversary Jo, pleased you had a happy week and spent it doing something you love.

Helen said...

Happy Birthday and Anniversary, nice to see you had a great week.

Vireya said...

Well happy anniversary, and happy birthday to you!

kiwikid said...

Congratulations and happy birthday Jo, beautiful flowers.

Linda said...

Just catching up with your blog posts, Jo. Happy anniversary and belated Happy Birthday!

Maria said...

Sorry I missed your last few posts...
Wishing you a very belated birthday 🎉 and congratulations on your anniversary too.
A very pretty pink finish...

elliek said...

Belated birthday greetings. Deserve being spoilt.

Chookyblue...... said...

Happy birthday.........beautiful flowers.........and wow 35 years........nothing like a great cheese platter........