Wednesday 24 October 2018

Kris Kringle Kaddy

Our sewing group this year have decided to make sewing/armchair caddy's for their Kris Kringle gift.
You can make any design you choos.
I came across this one and had the perfect fabric I wanted to use.
I brightened it up with a red .
I love it!!!!

I have made this great sewing caddy and love the the way I fussy cut the zipper.
I sewed this into the pin cushion.


The scissors tab tucks into a pocket.
It folds up nicely into 3. 



Here it is all folded with the Ties done in a bow and it's ready to wrap. 


2 months before it's needed.
No stressing here.

I got the pattern from here.
https://fabricbuffet.com/images/pt_armchair_sewing_caddy_pdf.pdf

If you want to give it a go it is a great design and easy to make.. 



3 comments:

jacaranda said...

That is so clever, whoever receives it will be thrilled.

Vireya said...

Very clever! And well done being so organised!

kiwikid said...

Looks fantastic Jo, you are super organised there.