Wednesday 30 January 2019

HEXIES ON THE GO.

A few years back I went on a Needlework tours cruise.
This is one of the classes I did...
This is Jane Macdonald's quilt that hopefully one day mine will be like.

This is where I first posted about it.
https://jobutterfield.blogspot.com/2014/02/sashiko-with-jane-macdonald.html

Here are the first 2 blocks I have made. I made the first one about 4-5 years ago.
I did have go intentions to finish this quilt.

And here is No. 2 block. I made this one last May.
Then I lost them



I am getting there with the 3rd little Hexies made this month.



Here they are all together. Each one will have a different outside fabric but the centres will all be the same.



 I need a total of 8


I'll be linking up with Sarah to show off my Hexies.
If you want to see what others are making check out her blog

http://sarahdidit.blogspot.com


6 comments:

kiwikid said...

They are very pretty Jo, what are they going in to?

Helen said...

Very sweet, love the colours and fabrics.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely Jo. I have a similar project waiting for me too. I do love them x

kiwikid said...

This will be an amazing quilt.

Linda said...

Good luck with making more blocks. They look very pretty.

dq said...

Now that is my idea of a hexie quilt because the whole thing isn't just hexies. It looks like fun.