Sunday 3 February 2019

END OF REDS

I've been sewing along with Angela making these little 4.5" blocks.

This is a cute background fabric from my friends bag of scraps.



I love this Cat...


A cute heart block went together easily.

The lighting is bad. Sorry.
I'll try to get a better one.


The lighting was terrible. This is a very dull colouring but a cute block.




Here are all 5 of January blocks together.



I have caught up with TINY TUESDAY's January RED blocks over at

Each week Angela has a special design block up on her blog.

I'm also linking up with CYNTHIA @ OH SCRAP
https://quiltingismorefunthanhousework.blogspot.com/2019/02/oh-scrap-kaffe-quilt-progress.html

14 comments:

Mari said...

All your blocks look great!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love your Tiny Tuesday blocks! Aren't they fun to sew up?!

Katie Z. said...

Your blocks are so cute!

Crystal_235 said...

Great blocks. I haven't started the tiny Tuesday blocks yet. Still quilting my splendid sampler.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love red. Your blocks look great x

gayle said...

They're all wonderful! The backgrounds are perfect, too - especially that sewing-related one!

Maria said...

Pretty tiny blocks ... must be very fiddly to put together.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful blocks Jo, they look great. You are very clever.

Edith said...

Well, those are cute blocks. I'm tempted to sew along.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Friend's fabric scraps... LOVE!!!

Linda said...

A nice collection of RSC blocks, Jo.

Ellen said...

Cute blocks! Maybe your friend has more of that background fabric - I really like it as well.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Your tiny blocks look so cute together. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

dq said...

Those little red blocks are so stinking cute! The fabrics are super fun too!