Friday 22 February 2019

JESS' JUNK

Jess' Junk


SOME OF US STRUGGLE, SOME OF US LIVE, SOME OF US SURVIVE AND SOME DON'T.. THE ONES THAT ARE READING THIS ARE LIVING, GROWING AND MOVING ON.......

This is so dear to my heart and many of the people around me.
My gorgeous friends lost their dear niece to this dreaded disease.
She struggled to have a family, given to her by a dear special friend. Not once but twice.




After one rally of support & Strength in numbers, funds were raised.


The battle didn't last but most of us move on and keep living. Leaving her husband and 2 beautiful boys behind her family are staying strong.
She was a beautiful lady, one I had known since 
birth.
Like many others we have lost a loved one or more to CANCER.

I also recently lost my mother & my father-in-law to CANCER. I have also lost many friends. Somewhere there has to be an answer. We have to rally together, give our strength and support and hopefully one day there will be a better future for everyone.

My wonderful friend Michael is doing this rally for JESS --- October 19th - 25th 
HIS CAR IS NAMED JESS' JUNK.....

He has never done this type of travel before so it will be a real challenge. One where we will be following along and hopefully you too.


I can only ask for you to help support his trip to raise more funds for the dreaded CANCER bug.

Let's Raise some funds


PLEASE HAVE A LOOK, CONSIDER AND DONATE TO SUCH A WORTHY CAUSE FOR ALL OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS.

For all my cyber friends, friends and my dearest closest friends and family who have in some way been touched with this disease,  we will survive.

ANYONE WHO READS THIS PLEASE HELP WITH A SMALL DONATION. GROUP TOGETHER TO MAKE A DONATION AND CHANGE OUR FUTURE.

To all my beautiful family and friends, wether you are here or gone, I love you and will always remember you.

LET'S HELP MICHAEL EXCEED  HIS GOAL...




7 comments:

Ellen said...

I am so sorry for your loss Jo. Cancer is a terrible evil and I don't think there is anyone that hasn't had a loved one harmed by it.

Those are two beautiful boys and thankfully they have lots of love and support around them.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

so so sorry for your losses - they are hard to take, and worse - when you think there should be a cure by now! I hope your friend exceeds his goal!

Vireya said...

So sad. I am so sorry to hear of these sad losses.

Best wishes to Michael and his rally journey. I have added a small donation, and hope many more will do the same.

Jen said...

Jo I also am sad to hear of your loss. I wish Michael well and left a donation with best wishes for his goal with the rally. xo

kiwikid said...

Sorry to hear about your friend passing Jo. Cancer seems to be everywhere these days. Best wishes to Michael.

jacaranda said...

Best wishes to Michael on his journey. We have left a donation in the hope that it inspires others to do so.

dq said...

Cancer affects so many in this sweet family. My heart aches for those boys who move forward without their mother.