Saturday 14 August 2021

Hand sewing some Dear Jane & Postcards I have received & made

 I finally pulled out my Dear Jane box to see where I was up to. I started these blocks back in 2006. It’s time some more were done. 

Here I have started 2 blocks to sit n hand sew on a cold winters day during lockdown.



I have 2 completed blocks

A3



B5



I am in a swap for fabric postcards.

Here are the ones I have received so far

And


The next 3 ,month has started and I have made a new postcard for August and September
Here is August for Bonita.


And September for Pam. They went in the mail this week. Let’s see how long they take to get there.


And because Maria never received her Queens birthday postcard for June which I mailed on 5th May before I went on holidays I sent her a new one.
This was going to Costa Rica

I received my card from Pam as well. It is so cute.






9 comments:

jacaranda said...

Looking for something the other day I pulled out my Dear Hannah quilt. I did enjoy the hand piecing of the blocks but never again. Fabulous postcards.

Lin said...

Such a lovely lot of postcards - beauties all. Sometimes I regret not finishing my Dear Jane to the full size - others I am pleased to have my Baby Jane finished and behind me! Stay warm and safe. xx

Linda said...

Lovely collection of fabric post cards. Sorry you’re in lockdown again. Have you been vaccinated yet?

Janice said...

You have been having fun playing with fabric.

kiwikid said...

Enjoy your Dear Jane blocks, love all the postcards.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I enjoy seeing Dear Jane blocks being made. Yes to you getting going on yours again! Those post cards are very neat. I also enjoyed seeing you in your family photos last post. We are finally out of lockdown here in Ontario and have also enjoyed some family get togethers. It's been a long haul. Hope things are going better down your way!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Such darling post cards sent and received!!

Chookyblue...... said...

Goodluck with dear Jane.......

Chookyblue...... said...

Oh and the postcards are very cool......