Friday 20 August 2021

Seafood shopping & sunset cruising in Darwin

 I have had a wonderful trip so far. Travelling with great friends and family. Camping at my brothers and enjoying family time. I spent a day out shopping with my family in their Asian grocers. Then off the the seafood docks & shop.

Look at these mud crabs. Amazing….




Then it was girls night out. A beautiful sunset cruise on Darwin harbour getting to know everyone. I was with my daughter, SIL, niece,  niece in law and a wonderful travelling, camping friend of the family. We had a ball and a drink, of course.







5 comments:

Jenny said...

Girls Night Out on a Sunset Cruise sounds wonderful, you all look so happy together. Goodness, those mud crabs, we dont have anything like that here. I bet they are tasty.

Janice said...

You really did slum it, didn’t you. What a wonderful way to spend a day.

Karen's Korner said...

That looks a great night out with the girls.

kiwikid said...

Looks like like wonderful evening out Jo, perfect time to get to know everyone.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Wow, looks like you're having an amazing time.