Friday 15 July 2022

A quick post

 It was great to see the email come through from Chooky for an evening zoom for the Scrub Stitchin gals.

I had a newly quilted quilt sitting ready for hand sewing the binding down. I got my washing on, leftover dinner reheated and the heater on. On to zoom to stitch and chat away. It was a small group but great conversation. I got 2 sides sewn down.

Chooky has a new logo for the zoom girls called CHOOKSHED STITCHERS. here



It was also FNSI with Wendy. I have linked up here



4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Lovely to catch up with the scrub stitchin girls.....I got 1/2 my weekly bound also......

loulee said...

It was good to see you zooming.

Janet O. said...

Binding is the perfect task while chatting with the Chookshed Stitchers.

Janice said...

It was a nice evening. You were much more productive than me.