Monday 4 July 2022

Another baby quilt top finish - for a girl this time

 I needed a quick baby quilt so wanted a easy design. I always spend so much time trying to decide a design until I was reading Little Penguin quilts. Diann had made a quilt she called Masala quilt. I could see the blocks made with fabrics I had.out came some pretty strips of chenille, some leftover hot pink and some strips from a baby jelly roll.

Blocks are made and we’re super quick

The blocks are laid out 

All sewn together, 

And basted. Now for the quilting.


This now measures 36” * 49”




8 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

It’s a great quilt. Love a quick pattern.

loulee said...

That looks like a fast n fun quilt to make.

Linda said...

What a great idea. Love your choice of fabrics. I’ve never used chenille.

Janice said...

Minimum effort for maximum effect. That is always the best formula.

Janet O. said...

Cute and quick--a winning combination!

Maria said...

That’s a fabulous quick baby quilt Jo…

Karen's Korner said...

What a great pattern. It would work well for any size quilt.

Vireya said...

Very cute!