Friday 5 January 2024

Away camping and stitching too

 We have had another trip away free camping to Nyah, Victoria.

We didn't have a river view but it was peaceful for the night


All set up again


I sat and did some stitching


Concentrating


Tony doing well with the cooking. Only a small fire is needed for this cooker and it does a brilliant job.


The next day a few more campers turned up and parked very close by. One group even drove through our site just missing the cooker so next morning we packed up and moved on to Walpeup.
There is a nice campsite near the lake which was relaxing too. Only 1.5 hours from home too.


What was I stitching? My no. 6 challenge project.


I have decided to blanket stitch my pieces on. I didn't have those matching threads with me so I could only get a bit done. Id left the weft at home too and I hadn't traced the writing on. So not a lot was done. I also didn't get the placement correct so my ladybug is either just landing or taking off in flight.


I'm home now. I will get all that sorted.





1 comment:

Karen S said...

I have been catching up on all your posts.
The new van looks wonderful. I hope you enjoy many trips in it.
And all the Japan trip looks stunning. So much to see and do. Very exciting.
I an surprised you managed to keep sewing in between all these events.