Monday 15 January 2024

CHOOKSHED January challenge no.06 is completed

Progress has been made on my CHOOKSHED bag.

I decided to quilt all the pieces as I had used light weight pellon behind the bag front stitchery. I even put some in the handles.

I recently had this machine repaired so I took advantage of trying out the quilting foot to see how it sewed.  It was beautiful. So quiet and smooth. It was worth the money spent on the repair.

I cross hatched all over for the quilting.

All the preparations are ready.

 I have finished. My CHOOKSHED bag is done.

It actually is larger than I first thought when I was cutting out the pieces.






Thank you to all.




14 comments:

Maria said...

It's lovely.Great job Jo..

Lin said...

Lovely finish Jo, and useful too. xx

Vireya said...

Congratulations, it looks great!

Christine M said...

Well done on finishing No 6 on your list Jo.

Denice Barker said...

Love it.

Jenny said...

Well done, your bag looks great.

Susan Smith said...

Love the bag. A great finish. Take care & hugs.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Super cute!

Janice said...

You did a beautiful job on it. Well done.

dq said...

Look at you! Beautifully made! Do we have four bags done in the group so far? Love it!

loulee said...

That looks great Jo.

Susan said...

Well done - and well ahead of time.

kiwikid said...

Fantastic Jo, well done! January has been a productive month for everyone.

Jeanette said...

Lovely bag Jo. well done.