Thursday 4 January 2024

Scrub Stitching pouch from a few years ago

 While my no. 6 challenge item to work on is also a scrub Stitchin bag I have decided to finish this pouch first. Back in January 2023 I put this bag together. I was working on the label but it disappeared with the threads. Could not find it anywhere so I just finished the pouch. 




One day recently, out of nowhere the label and thread appeared. I thought I would finish this before working on my challenge project.


Tada… FINISHED.






13 comments:

Sharm said...

It’s crazy how things just disappear and then reappear ages later when not being looked for! Nice to get it finished and it looks great!

kiwikid said...

Yay!! Woo Hoo!! Well done Jo, great finish, that is a lovely pouch.

dq said...

Great idea to finish this first. Now you will have two finishes instead of one and they go together.

Janice said...

Good on you to get a quick little finish to start the year. I’m glad the missing parts turned up

Maria said...

Funny how things just disappear at times..
Good to now have the Scrub Stitching pouch finished.

loulee said...

Lovely finish.

Lin said...

Great finish Jo. xx

Susan Smith said...

Great to find the missing bits & look forward to seeing what you all finish for the challenge. Take care & hugs.

Jenny said...

Found again now finished!

Narelle said...

Lovely little pouch.

cityquilter grace said...

so cute jo...you always inspire me to stitchery of some sort!

BizarreQuilter said...

oh yeah! Finished is a finish! Awesome work.

Chookyblue...... said...

oh its so cute.......I do love that one.........good to have it finished.......