Friday 19 January 2024

Days of Delight Calendar stitchery project

 I thought I would do some more on my 2022 BOM stitchery. All I had done previously was trace out some words. Silly me started to use a friction pen . Then I realised I needed to iron on the pellon before I stitched so I had to retrace with pencil.


The pellon is now on and ready to stitch. All packed in my new project bag.


To see this beautiful project have a look at Val Lairds blog Here
I thought it was $20 per month but it was only a one off fee of $20 for the digital patterns. You save and print your own. So easy.


12 comments:

Lin said...

That does look like a lovely project and a great use for your new bag. I have heard that if you iron away your frixion pen marks they will come back if you put the fabric in the freezer. Have not tried it but worth remembering for another time. xx

Maria said...

The new lovely new project and looks good in your the bag.

Susan Smith said...

Look forward to seeing this come together. Love the project bag. Take care & hugs.

Jenny said...

That's a nice looking project, I'm sure you will enjoy working away on this.

Susan said...

As Lin said - put it in the freezer for a while - it does come back!

Val does produce some very reasonably priced pretty designs. Happy sewing

kiwikid said...

Nice project Jo and perfect for your new bag.

Ondrea said...

Lol the pen! I have forgotten about Val's blog. I made a couple of her projects many years ago. This one looks lovely.

Jenny said...

Very organised for caravan trips

loulee said...

Great to be organised.

dq said...

You've put your lovely project bag to great use. Very lovely project in there!

Janice said...

That was a bit silly. You look nice and organised now to get stitching

Jenny said...

I think we've all made that mistake before with those pens , I know I have. Can't wait to see it done.