Sunday 3 March 2024

CHOOKSHED stitchers challenge March no… is 4

 Deana has drawn no. 4 for us to work on this month.



Mine is to make a bag for my Flip La K rulers. They are very delicate and I have noticed that this one has already broken so I will need to get out the super glue.



 This is the reason a sturdy bag is needed.

These are the ones I own now. When you buy the ruler you need to email for the pattern. Then print it and keep it safe.

Our group did a workshop to be shown how to use the rulers. It is similar to foundation pieced but with no papers.

12 comments:

Susan Smith said...

Look forward to seeing your bag for the rulers. Take care and hugs.

Denice Barker said...

Wow, I can see where you would need a bag for them. Good luck! But I have all confidence in you!

Maria said...

Yes you do need a good sturdy bag for those rulers to keep them safe.

Jenny said...

Mmm, wonder what you new bag for the rulers will look like? I'll wait patiently till you show a progress report.

Julie said...

Oh I do look forward to seeing your bag come to life Jo.

loulee said...

Love those batik geese. Have fun making your bag.

Janice said...

You have quite a collection, so a good bag will be ideal. Will you make a design with the rulers for the bag?

Lin said...

Good luck with the bag. xx

dq said...

Crazy Jo, I read this post but must have only thought about commenting.
I hope the delicate ruler lasts long enough to survive the quilt for your number 4.
On a good note, a bag should be very doable. Good luck.
Deana

Karen S said...

Sounds like a smart move. Good luck meeting your goal.

Kit Charles said...

"Your blog is a goldmine of practical advice and actionable insights. I appreciate how you break down complex concepts into manageable steps, making it easier for readers to apply what they learn. Thank you for being such a valuable resource!"
slumberpod discount code

Chookyblue...... said...

Never heard of them........ They look really cool though.....