Friday 15 March 2024

It’s my birthday celebrations and gifts.

 Well another year has come and gone.

I have had many celebrations over the past week or two for my birthday. I am so lucky to have lovely friends and family.

I received a beautiful bunch of flowers from my work.

A lovely charm for my bracelet, earrings from my beautiful daughter, grandsons and SIL.

And they were beautifully packaged in this gold tin and bag

Some lovely fat 1/4’s from my friend in Mildura. I’ll definitely use these neutrals in my quilts. Love them.

Not only was it my special birthday but it was our anniversary and we got a lovely bottle of bubbles to enjoy. So I had to use my new glass.



9 comments:

Denice Barker said...

Happy Birthday, Jo. I have a friend who says "when your birthday ends in "0" you get to celebrate for the whole YEAR!" So, soak up the fun and bask in the attention! See you on zoom.

Mari said...

Happy birthday, and welcome to a new decade!

Susan Smith said...

Some lovely gifts there & glad it was a great day. Enjoy the 60's. It passes so quickly. Take care & hugs.

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary! I'm a great believer in making birthday celebrations last, if you can. Especially these major birthdays.

Julie said...

Wishing you a really happy birthday Jo!!! Those 10 year ones are extra special I always think - another decade we have survived (!!)

Linda in UK said...

Happy birthday and Happy Anniversary. Hope you enjoyed the bubbles! You had some lovely gifts. Not surprised the have some lovely family and friends - that goes two ways as they are lucky to have you in their lives.

Janice said...

Happy birthday and Happy Anniversary. It looks like you celebrated in style.

dq said...

You are so loved, and by your blogger friends as well. It sounds like your birthday was great!

loulee said...

Happy Birthday. Those flowers look beautiful.