Wednesday 15 October 2014

FNSI time is here again

Why don't you start planning your Friday night and join in with Wendy at
Settle in and enjoy your night.
Not sure what I will be working on as I am spending all week sewing.
I have this horrible flu I need to get rid of so I am staying home.
SEWING.

I am also sewing along with Sheryl and sewing along with her LITLLE LETTERS quilt. 
http://temeculaquiltco.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/little-letters-k.html
Here are my blocks. I am making enough for 3 little cot quilts and I have caught up.


I am going to mix the colours up in the quilts too.
Here is the finished quilt of Sheryl's from
Sheryl puts up one letter each Wednesday and Sunday.
So I am ready for the next letter... "L"

I am linking up with WIP WEDNESDAYS




7 comments:

elliek said...

Feel better soon Jo. Those letters are cute.

Anonymous said...

Lovely blocks Jo and enjoy FNSI.xx

Kate said...

Very smart to make 3 at once. Your letters are all beautiful.

Kate said...

Hope you get over the flu soon.

Val's Quilting Studio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Turid said...

Your letters are so cool. I'm far behind, but have to catch up soon.

Marcy said...

What fun letters. Coincidental, I live less than 15 miles from Temecula Quilt Co. where the pattern is from.