Saturday 11 October 2014

PIF pay it forward

I signed up with Cheryll over at. http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au a while back for a fun bit of gift giving.
It was called PIF.

Here is what I received from CHERYLL 
All so nicely wrapped up and ready to rip apart...


Look at the work CHERYLL has put into making these. They will get used quite a bit.
I will put more up about PIF soon. Once things settle down here a bit.
THANKYOU CHERYLL
It really did put a smile on my face at a time when it was needed. To receive a gift from someone for no reason is great. Keep up your good work of sharing and caring.
Please take the time to have a look at Cheryll's blog and all the good things she organises.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Very fun stuff!

Cheryll said...

Thanks Jo... glad you liked my choices... & they help brighten your day! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo what wonderful gifts you received from Chez,enjoy my friend.xx

Linda said...

Pay it Forward is one of my all time favourite films and I think the idea is a marvellous plan for living. The idea of doing something for somebody else, not seeking or expecting that person to do something back for you as payment is a marvellous way to live. We should all do more of it.

Pinnylea Creations said...

Lovely treasures - PIF is a favourite of mine too - I try and do something as often as I can - even if it's just putting stray trolleys back in the corral when I go shopping x

KimM said...

What pretty gifts from Cheryll! Isn't she amazing?