Friday 3 October 2014

More blocks have arrived and QUILT SHOW PREPARATIONS

I have received my 12" Log Cabin blocks.
My request was..... Cream tone on tone with grey, brown, black and a red centre.
Think MASCULINE.
I always get a lot of quilts done for children and females so I thought that this one would be for the guys. We only had to make 1 block but Traci is amazing and made me 2
 They will go in the box til a nice little stash grows.

I have been busy this week organising my quilt for Heathcote Quilt show.
I have been putting on hanging sleeves & labels.
Preparing the bags to put them in with name and phone number on them.
I am putting in 4 quilts...
Here they are.....
HILLY HOUSES


MY SON IS PIXELLATED



MY SON


THE LAST OF THE 
21st JIGSAW PUZZLES


5040  1"  MEMORIES






13 comments:

marina said...

good luck with your show quilts, they are all wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo ,wow such beautiful quilts you are putting in,hope the exibition is a great success my friend.xx

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Very nice...I do like those sloping houses.

Ellen said...

Good luck with the show - all of these quilts look like winners to me!

elliek said...

Wow those quilts are all amazing. Good luck with them all.

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Beautiful quilts. The Kimono is gorgeous! Hope the show goes well.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Went up first thing yesterday morning...and 3 KQs quickly became 10!!! *LOL*
Your group all did very well but didn't see your kimono quilt or jigsaw quilts though, sorry I missed them as that kimono is gorgeous.

Cheryll said...

All your quilts are simply gorgeous Jo. Well done! :)

dq said...

Your 5040 1" memories quilt is so beautiful! I love studying it. Is it made completely of 1" squares?

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Great picks for showing Jo!!! I absolutely love the houses quilt. Thanks so very much for sharing it under our Houses theme!!

MegsAnn said...

Gorgeous quilts! I especially like the portrait of your son. www.quiltartbymegan.com

Marcy said...

The hilly houses quilt is delightful. Lots of fun colors too. Your other quilts are beauties as well. Must have been a great quilt show.