Thursday 16 October 2014

My Rotaries in Bloom are BLOOMING CUTE

I am taking part in Deane's QUILTERS GARDEN row by row MYSTERY QUILT
I have really enjoyed this months block.. ROTARIES IN BLOOM.
The rotary cutter makes the stem And centre in the Dresden plate flower. How cute....
You have until the end of the month to do some blocks. Then over on the DODMYSTERY BLOG all you need to do is post how many blocks you want to swap. (Click on the link above)

If you can do this you will get next months block instructions for free.
Thanks Deane.
Here are my blocks.....
No. 1 to swap


No.2 to swap
,

No. 3 to keep

No. 4 to keep


My flowers didn't quite meet up right but they still look great.
The ones I am keeping I somehow doubled up on the fabrics. 
I have needle turned appliqued them all down.

This week I am linking up with Kelly for NTT. Needle & Thread Thursday
http://myquiltinfatuation.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/jeweled-and-ntt.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great Jo.xx

KERYN B said...

Jo these are really cute, can't wait to see it finished.

Sew Much For Free Time said...

Oh my gosh! So cute! Lucky swappers!

Kate said...

Fun blocks!

Pinnylea Creations said...

Great blocks Jo xx