Saturday 15 April 2017

swapping parcels.

I delivered the 2 quilts to my friend and she was thrilled. So I deliver and then she give me something in return.. She has been busy knitting for the premie babies too. Aren't these beanies just gorgeous...
I can't thank you enough Anna. A job well done.

 Little special inspirational quote cards. A little thankyou gift...

My friend has decided not to do any more patchwork. She had a clean up and guess who was the lucky recipient of all her unwanted fabric. WOW.. Look at these tubs.
Now to work out what to make with them.

10 comments:

Vireya said...

Have fun with all that "new" fabric! I seriously hope I'm never the recipient of that much fabric - I have way too much already.

Linda said...

You will have fun playing with your new fabric! Love the beanies.

Jen said...

Hello Jo,Lovely baby beanies,some fun with sorting the new fabric for projects.
Your thoughtfulness, support and kind words at my time of sadness is most appreciated.xx

Maria said...

Your friend knitted lots of sweet beanies....
Have fun with the fabrics but also hope I am never the recipient of that much fabric.
Have far too much here myself...

Mari said...

There's a bunch of quilts waiting in those bins! Happy Easter!

Helen said...

So many lovely baby beanies, beautiful. Enjoy your fabrics :)

kiwikid said...

Beautiful beanies your friend has made Jo, great cards too. I am sure you will create wonderful things with that fabric.

jacaranda said...

Enjoy your friend's fabric. Who do you knit the premie beanies for and can you post the pattern please? I may be able to knit though not allowed to sew as yet.

margaret said...

a quilter can never have too much fabric, how lucky to get all this, good to see the tiny hats for the prem babies too

Binsa said...

Happy Easter Jo, enjoy your added fabric stash