Wednesday 28 November 2018

Crochet Basket/Bag & HAPPY BIRTHDAY

The mood here has had to change swiftly. After yesterday, today is my husbands birthday.
We are heading out to a lovely steak restaurant & I am so hungry.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY.


While I was  travelling I thought I would try something new.
Crocheting over some cord to what I thought would be a basket.

Mmmmmmm it's not working out very flat or even.

I have added the next ball of yarn for a bit of contrast.


I'm not sure about this one yet.

I have decided that I really don't like how it is turning out. SO OUT IT COMES...

Now I am crocheting a string bag



Here is the link to the pattern I am following.

So far, I like this much better.

https://marie-lucienne.blogspot.com/2017/05/lets-go-shopping.html

5 comments:

kiwikid said...

Happy birthday to your hubby. The crochet basket looks like a good idea, maybe some weights in the bottom might flatten it out? Your next effort looks great.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I kinda like the look of the basket... does crocheting need blocking like knitting or certain quilts? Lovely colors!

Linda said...

I should think this is hard on the fingers when you are crocheting.

Sheryl said...

Love the colours you are using.

dq said...

It seems you are busy sewing and crafting again after much traveling. It is always a joy to read your block and see what you are up to.