Tuesday 20 November 2018

Rememberance challenge


Here I am spending my time watching an old quilt cam with Bonnie Hunter and finishing my placemat.

I've quilted the rays of the sun in gold.
Stitched to enhance the ANZAC badge and the hat.



So this is mine nearly finished.
See how I've matched the fabrics around the binding to the placemat.
I got nearly all of the right.
Just have to hand sew the binding down....


And here it is finished.
I am very happy with how it has turned out.



LEST WE FORGET

3 comments:

PaulaB quilts said...

Outstanding finish, Jo, for a great cause.

Maria said...

Looks fantastic. Tricky job matching the binding...

kiwikid said...

Beautiful, in fact to good to be used as a place mat Jo. Well done on matching up the binding, that must have taken some measuring!!