Saturday 5 December 2020

Christmas decorations & gift making day.

I haven't been doing much sewing lately. There has been a little secret sewing which I cannot show yet as some that read my blog are in the same group as me and read my blog. Anyway, today I made my little gifts for work colleagues. I like to hand out something little to spread some cheer. I found this little origami decoation on Pinterest and thought it a great idea to put in a Ferrero Rocher chocolates in them.. I started with a 6" piece of scrapbooking paper
Then I folded it in every direction following the tutorial.
I made plenty more.
now they all have the chocolates in them, the loops attached & all glued together. 40 in total..
I think these look so cute and will go down a treat.
Now to get organised to start another post if this one works ok.....

13 comments:

Maria said...

Lovely idea for your work mates...

Vireya said...

They look terrific!

Mari said...

These are darling Jo. I'm sure they will be appreciated!

Karen's Korner said...

Oh they are lovely. A great gift for work colleagues.

Linda said...

What clever little gifts. Happy Christmas,Jo.🎄

kiwikid said...

Beautiful idea Jo, I am sure they will be loved.

jude's page said...

They look great and i am sure will be well received

Janice said...

Wow! They are so effective. They will go down a treat at work

Lin said...

What a great idea - your little boxes look amazing. xx

Cheryll said...

That's a brilliant idea for a gift. Well done.
Merry Christmas xox

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

These look really lovely and I'm sure your work friends will love them.

Jenny said...

Aren't you clever making all those pretty little stars, they will be much appreciated for sure.

dq said...

They are so pretty! Are your fingers sore from foldeing?