Saturday 12 December 2020

SPF XMAS DINNER @ IRYMPLE HOTEL

For our dinner we had to wear a xmas themed mask. A prize was given to the best mask. I had fun making mine. I couldn't think of what pattern to do but I wanted something fun. We didn't have to wear it all the time, only when we were away from the dinner table. I decided to make a Santa beard. I crocheted this and stitched it on to a background mask.
And it was the night that we received our Kris Kringle bunting. Here is the one I got.
The person who got mine was very happy.
and here is the mask that was the best on the night.
Our tables were set
the gifts laid out
our tree ready for Kris Kringle bags
and the tree loaded.
and everyone having fun

11 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

What a fun and festive night. The Rudolph mask is certainly cute as is your Santa beard one.

Maria said...

The tables look gorgeous and looks like all had fun making and swapping your gifts..A lovely idea to have special decorated Christmas masks... Love your beard one...

Vireya said...

The Christmas masks were a great idea. Love your Santa beard - very clever!

Looks like it was a lovely evening all round.

Denice Barker said...

Oh, no, no, no. By far your mask was the best and most creative! I laughed out loud and wish you lived closer so I could buy one from you! It is really a fun answer to this mess! The rest of your party looks like you had a great and beautiful time and I wish for that someday soon. The bunting exchange is a really good idea I may steal!
Merry Christmas and stay safe!

Mari said...

What a cool mask! Lots of creativity in your group. I;m so jealous that you all got to get together in person. Our town just shut down again. I can't wait until this is over!

loulee said...

Looks like you had fun. Great mask idea.

kiwikid said...

Your mask was a great idea. Your Christmas gathering looked a lots of fun and was beautifully decorated.

Jenny said...

Who is that bearded lady? Such a clever idea. The tables look lovely all set and decorated, and so does the tree hung with gift bags. Looks like you all had a great night out.

Barb said...

And may I thank you Jo for my present which I received today. You as very special friend who we miss very much. Xx

Janice said...

It looks like you all had a fun time. The masks are so clever.

Chris John said...

It was such a good night given the year we have had. The decorated tables and gift really lifted everyone's spirits and the mask competition was fun.