Sunday 24 January 2021

Scrap Happy Pink Saturday...

 With the weather being very warm here on Saturday I thought I would play in my sewing room. I cleaned up a container per of scraps and sorted through for all the pinks. This months colour for the RSC21

https://superscrappy.blogspot.com/2021/01/still-one-more-pink-saturday.html

I wanted to make some library bags and pencil cases  to send to Jan Mac in Melbourne.

I made 4 sets with the scraps and cleared most of the pile. It was a great day of sewing.






If you want the pattern to make these super easy bags & pencil cases have a look at 
THREADING MY WAY... . They are free and have tutorials.. EASY ..


11 comments:

Marly said...

Useful scrap busters for some girls and pretty too. What will you make in the blue month?!

Karen's Korner said...

A win win situation....you with the scrap busting and the recipients have a pretty and useful gift.

Janice said...

Go you! A great way to use up the scraps.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

oh sooo pretty! Pink is my favorite color :) And I totally forgot about RSC21 - I'd better get busy! xx

Janet O. said...

This is a better look than I got on zoom today. I couldn't see the colors that well. They are very pretty. Good work.

kiwikid said...

Well done Jo, fantastic way to use up scraps and end up with very useful items at the end of tour sewing day.

Maria said...

What a fabulous idea for the PINK RSC ...
They will be loved by some little girls....

dq said...

Those are such cute bags especially with the music fabric. They are great for children's charities.

Vicki said...

Nice way to use up some scraps

jude's page said...

Good use of scraps and will be put to a good use, well done.

Chookyblue...... said...

You did a great job using up your pink scraps.....